Monday, January 31, 2011

Bless his little heart...

I took my little man to the hospital in the middle of the night because he was burning up with fever (with no response to motrin or tylenol) & couldn't keep a single thing down. Poor guy!

TJ waiting on the doc with his auntie, teddy & bottle.

He has at least been able to eat a little, drink & keep it down (thanks to the anti-nausea meds) but he is still lacking energy & having fevers on & off. I'm exhausted & I know he feels just cruddy so please pray for him. I would really appreciate it. ♥

I hate it when little people get sick. =(
*sigh*

w/ LOVE♥

2 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

Sending prayers your way!! Hope your cute little man gets better quick!

Amber said...

I hope he is feeling better today!! It must be so scary for him to be so sick!